Terms and Conditions
Nothing stated in the terms below will affect you statutory rights as a consumer.
Placing an order with us is safe, straight forward and simple.
You can order products displayed on this website via:
- Secure online order
- Post - please ensure items are in stock and reserved
If you have placed your order online, we will send you an automated email to confirm your order has been received. Although you have received an automatic confirmation this does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your order.
Your safety is guaranteed as RF Concepts uses the latest measures to protect your security when you shop with us. We use 128-bit SSL Software to encrypt your credit/debit card information when you place an order on our secure server, which means that only we are able to decrypt the information in order to process your transaction.
Our secure web server uses virtually unbreakable, state of the art 128bit SSLv3 and PGP email encryption to ensure end-to-end security for our site visitors.
If you have concerns with security issues, please contact us.
- You can pay by any Visa or MasterCard credit card or debit card. To ensure that shopping on-line is secure, your credit/debit details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read your details as they are sent to us over the Internet.
- We also accept Google Pay, Apple Pay and PayPal.
- You may also pay by cheque or postal order if you wish. Please ensure items are in stock and reserved. If your delivery address is outside the UK and you order online, you must pay by credit card or direct bank transfer to our bank – contact us for full details.
- The prices displayed on are web site are in British Pounds.
- Your credit card account will not be debited until goods ready for dispatch.
- Our prices are shown on our website. The prices do not include UK VAT @ 20%. This will be added to all EEC orders. Export orders will not be charged VAT.
- Orders will initially be charged VAT. Once the VAT number is validated, a refund will be processed back to the original card the next working day.
- We try to ensure that the prices on our website are accurate but we will need to validate the price before we process your order. If we are unable to supply a particular item which you have ordered or if the correct price for an item is different from the price on your order, we will notify you as soon as possible after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you any money which you have paid.
- We will use the most effective postal / courier service. However you may arrange your own courier service and submit your own courier account no. Please note, this will need to be arranged yourself.
Dispatching Your Order
We aim to dispatch orders placed before 2pm within 1 working day of receiving the order, subject to stock availability. If for any reason there's a delay with the expected delivery time, we'll contact you and explain the situation.
For more information on delivery methods, costs and times, please see our designated Delivery Information section.
Our office working hours are 9am - 5pm [GMT] Monday-Thursday and 9am - 4pm Friday. We are closed Saturday and Sunday. Any queries or orders during the weekend or public holiday will be dealt with the next working day.
If you are unable to contact a member of staff, please leave your message and contact number and we will return the call as soon as possible.
0203 0515202 Local Call rate (UK)
028 9041 9596
+44 28 9041 9596 (International)
028 9041 9388
+44 28 9041 0388 (International)
Sales: [email protected]
Support: [email protected]
You can also access us via our social channels:
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
Whilst we strive to offer an excellent service, we welcome all feedback about our service. If you have an issues, please contact us by phone or email to get a fair and quick resolution.
We aim to ensure customer satisfaction and endeavour to respond to complaints within 5 working days.
All our products are sold new. We guarantee all our products to be free of defects in workmanship and material for 365 days, unless otherwise specified, after sale to the customer. We will replace or refund providing there is no evidence of customer misuse, or alteration.
Copyright /Trademarks/Data Protection
- All rights in the designs and information on our website are owned by us. They are protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- You may view, copy and print portions of our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with us. The materials on our website may not be used for any other purpose.
- We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
- We will not be responsible for your loss of profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the shopping online service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Legal Status of Products
It is the responsibility of the buyer to ascertain and comply to all applicable laws in regard to the profession and use of any items purchased. By placing an order, the buyer represents that he or she agrees to use the product only in a lawful manner. We assume no liability associated with product usage.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you place an order with us, we collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. We may record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
This is collected in accordance with the DATA Protection Act 1998 and GDPR.
What Do We Do With the Information?
We will use the information to process orders and to provide a more personal shopping experience.
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
RF Concepts is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
RF Concepts may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 May 2018.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Every email sent to our email customer database has the option to unsubscribe.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. Or if you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. This can be corrected by emailing [email protected] or writing to us at the below address:
H5 Inspire Business Centre